Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona Üniversitesi, 25 Haziran - 03 Ağustos 2018 tarihleri arasında düzenlenecek olan Yaz Okulu hakkında daha detaylı bilgi için aşağıyı okuyunuz.
Broşür için tıklayınız
Daha detaylı bilgi için tıklayınız
We are delighted to invite your students to UAB Barcelona Summer School that will take place at our main campus in Barcelona from June 25th to August 3rd. The UAB Barcelona Summer School offers undergraduate subjects in a range of fields; it takes place on the UAB Campus once the ordinary academic year is over. The courses are taught 100% in English and are full-time intensive programmes, consisting of at least 55 contact hours over a three-week period. Lectures take place in the mornings from 9am to 1pm and students are recommended to spend between two and three hours per day on self-guided study. All subjects are worth 6 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System), which your university can transfer to your own degree programme (depending on your home university’s regulations), particularly if it already has a mobility programme in place with the UAB. Please kindly find the enclosed brochure for additional information.
For details about the schedule, please refer to the information below :
1st period: June 25th – July 13th
· Leadership, Negotiation Techniques
· Theory and Analysis of Television
· Computer Networks
· Ecological Economics and Degrowth Principles
· Introduction to Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
· Planet Earth
· Introduction to Translation and Interpreting Technologies
· Resources for Teaching and Learning English in Infant and Primary Education
· Urban Performing Arts
· Psychological First Aid
2nd period: July 16th – August 3rd
· European Economic Integration
· Geography of Global Change
· Critical Thinking
· Fundamentals Psychobiology
· History of Asia
· Career Development for the Common Good
· Psychological First Aid (in Spanish)
· How Cities Bounce Back from a Terror Attack: Barcelona (Spain) as an Experience
· Webpage: www.uab.cat/barcelona-summer-school
Please submit your applications in this webpage.
· Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries or clarifications, please not hesitate to contact us.