Training Mobility Listen
ERASMUS+ Staff Mobility
Training for higher education institution staff at enterprises and at higher education institutions
Staff mobility for training enables teaching and other staff of higher education institutions to spend a period of training between 5 working days and 6 weeks in an enterprise or organisation such as a higher education institution in another participating country.Training staff will need up to 6 hours of activities per day.
! We had set four dates for incoming staff. Staff may choose to do their mobility between any of the below given dates they wish.
08-12 October 2018
05-09 November 2018
11-15 March 2019
15-19 April 2019
►What are the objectives of the staff mobility for training?
- To allow the staff of higher education institutions to acquire knowledge or specific know-how from experiences and good practices abroad as well as practical skills relevant for their current job and their professional development;
- To help building up cooperation between higher education institutions and enterprises;
- To motivate students and staff to become mobile and to assist them in preparing a mobility period.
►Who can benefit?
Staff from higher education institutions.
►For how long can staff go abroad?
- Staff can receive training abroad between 5 working day and 6 weeks.
- Shorter stays than 5 working days are allowed in the case when the absence of staff for this minimum period is difficult or in the case of attendance of conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Language training and attendance of conferences, seminars and workshops should not represent the majority of the total ERASMUS-funded training days per sending institution and academic year (per single grant agreement).
►Where to train and what kind of training is offered?
The stay in the partner enterprise, organisation or institution can be called a variety of names: short secondment period, job-shadowing scheme, study visit, workshop, conference etc.
►Are language courses included among the training possibilities?
Language training and attendance of conferences, seminars and workshops should not represent the majority of the total ERASMUS-funded training days per sending institution and academic year (per single grant agreement).
►What arrangements have to be made?
Staff members are selected by the sending higher education institution.
The sending institution and the receiving institution / enterprise must have agreed on the "training programme" undertaken by the staff member, prior to the start of the mobility period.
►How is the grant managed?
The grant provided to contribute to subsistence costs and to cover travel costs is always managed by the higher education institution.
►Who can apply?
The institution sending staff applies for ERASMUS mobility grants to its national agency while the staff applies to their home institution
For higher education institutions:
- The home higher education institutions must hold an ERASMUS University Charter.
- Whenever the host organisation is a higher education institution, it must also hold an ERASMUS University Charter.
- At least the sending or the receiving country must be an EU Member State
- The staff must be either a national of a country participating in the Lifelong Learning Programme or a national of other countries employed or living in a participating country, under the conditions fixed by each of the participating countries, taking into account the nature of the programme (please refer to the relevant National agency website).
- Staff must be employed by a higher education institution holding an ERASMUS University Charter.
- Staff is selected by the sending institution.
►How to apply?
- The interested staff should contact the international office and / or ERASMUS office of the home institution or the National Agency.
- Staff members shall submit to their institution a work plan agreed by the receiving enterprise/institution. The plan must consist of at least:
- - overall aim and objectives,
- - expected results from the training or learning activities to be carried out and,
- - an agenda of the mobility period.
►Other important information:
1. General Academic Calendar (Please click here for all academic calendars of 2015-2016)
2. Campus Map
3. English Courses
6. Olympic Swimming Pool Price List
7. OMU Erasmus Institutional Key Data
8. Samsun Guide