KA107 (Staff) Listen
ERASMUS+ KA107 International Credit Mobility Programme (ICM Programme)
! KA107 Staff need to be nominated by their institution
Staff mobility for teaching for HEI teaching staff or staff from enterprises to teach at a partner HEI abroad. The mobility period can last from 5 days to 2 months. It can be in any subject area/academic discipline.
Staff mobility for training for teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences), job shadowing, observation periods and/or training at a partner HEI. The mobility period can last from 5 days to 2 months. This activity also supports the mobility of staff from Partner Country HEIs to train at a non-academic organisation located in a Programme Country.
►Teaching Mobility for Staff at OMU
This activity allows your teaching staff to teach at OMU in any subject area/academic discipline defined in our inter-institutional agreement.
- Teaching Period: from 2 days to 5 consecutive days (excluding travel time)
- Teaching hours: Minimum 8 hours teaching per week (or any shorter period of stay).
►Training Mobility for Staff at OMU
This activity supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff as well as the development of involved institutions.
Training Period: from 2 days to 5 consecutive days (excluding travel time)
Training hours: Minimum 4 hours per day
►Eligibility Requirements for Erasmus Staff
- Staff willing to participate in the programme must be employed full/part time and actively working at your university.
- B2 Level of English Proficiency for Teaching Staff
- B1 Level of English Proficiency for Training Staff
►Staff Call for Application
The set dates for staff weeks for incoming teaching and training staff to OMU will be arranged for the following months:
If you wish to come for the staff week, please use the below given form. Staff documents must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one month prior to the staff weeks.
* Mobility Agreement for Training(Staff week)
* Mobility Agreement for Teaching(Staff week)
If you wish to come on a different date please use the below given form
* Mobility Agreement for Training
* Mobility Agreement for Teaching
►Grant Details for Staff
140 Euro’s per day + travel grant
The amount of travel grant must be calculated using the "Distance Calculator". The distance calculator is accessible from the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm The distance of a one-way travel must be used to calculate the amount of the EU grant that will support the round trip.
8000 km or more
In addition to the daily grants, the travel grant is calculated by using the “Distance Calculator” below:
The distance calculator is used to determine the distance between the location where the staff is residing and the place of activity. The kilometres in distance calculated by the distance calculator corresponds to the round-trip and the amount does not get multiplied by two.
►A Sample of Grant Calculation
For a visit from Russia for 5 working days, the total grant is calculated as follows:
Daily Grant: 140*5 (days) + 140*2 (travel days) = 980 €
Travel Grant: 530 €
Total Grant: 1510 €
►Required Documents for the Selected Beneficiaries
Before the Arrival
- Application and Nomination Documents
- Erasmus+ Staff Mobility agreement – teaching/training form: confirmed by all required parties
After the Arrival
- Turkish tax number: we will need you to open a bank account here because the most convenient way to make your Grant Payment is; to get a tax number from the city tax office and open up a bank account in our University Campus Ziraat Bank Branch. For the details about how to get a Turkish tax number, our office will help you on this matter in the first paperwork day.
- Flight Tickets and Boarding passes (for a round trip): For EU grant regulations beneficiaries should keep their flight tickets + boarding passes. On the arrival, we will need the e-tickets (for flight) and boarding passes. If beneficiaries are not travelling by plane, they must keep their relevant travel tickets instead. Please note that without these documents it is not possible to make individual support payment for travel days. So please bear in mind to bring these documents with you. After these steps, we will prepare the “KA107 Grant Agreement”.
- Erasmus+ Staff Mobility Grant Agreement: filled and signed by the required parties. According to EU programme rules, OMU will prepare the “KA107 Grant Agreement” which the applicant has to sign on the arrival of the beneficiaries at OMU which regulates the financial aspect of the mobility.
- Certificate of Attendance: provided by OMU IRO.
On your return to your Country
For us to complete the file we need the applicant's return boarding passes and copies of the passport pages including stamps of the departure from and entry to the applicant's country. The scanned copies of these documents are sufficient. Furthermore, in accordance to the below article of the Staff Mobility Grant Agreement you will need to complete the EU Survey. EU Survey: is an online survey which will be sent by IRO to beneficiary’s e-mail address.
ARTICLE 5 – EU SURVEY
5.1. The participant shall complete and submit the online EU Survey after the mobility abroad within 30 calendar days upon receipt of the invitation to complete it.
5.2 Participants who fail to complete and submit the online EU Survey may be required to partially or fully reimburse the financial support received
Staff are welcome to find their own accommodation. We recommend www.booking.com
As for accommodation on our campus you may wish to stay in the below housing. Upon your request, we can make a reservation for you.
*OMTEL Hotel http://www.omtelotel.com
*Guest House (per day+ breakfast)
Single room: 105 TL (Turkish Liras)
Double room: 150 TL.
Suit Room: 180TL
(Please click here to have a look at the rooms.)
Please inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We would be happy to arrange it for you.